Take advantage of our hot lines when you need to find out something related to our industry.
Improve your relationship with metro and municipal officials who are keen to assist SAMFA members with compliance issues. Rely on SAMFA to be your eyes and ears on existing and proposed legislation from local, provincial and national government.
Share the successes of many businesses around the country that have implemented cleaner production methods and collectively saved millions.
Stay in touch with the industry through S A Metal Finisher, our popular magazine that reports regularly on SAMFA activities in all our regions and showcases the direction the industry is taking right now.
Profit from one of your biggest investments, your workforce. Take advantage of SAMFA's popular training programs to empower your staff, improving efficiency, quality and production levels.
WHAT SAMFA OFFERS YOU
Participate in industry benefit programs managed by SAMFA together with national or international partners.
Effectively promote your business to your target market with SAMFA's successful publications.
Network through member meetings and seminars that SAMFA arranges.
Advertise your services for free in SAMFA's online Buyer's Guide on our popular website.
PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS - BOOSTING YOUR PROFITS
BECOME A MEMBER OF SAMFA - SUBSCRIPTION FEE
SAMFA has two membership categories, Standard and Sustaining. Each category offers its own set of advantages.
The Standard fee is R2 385 per year, excluding VAT. This is similar to the cost of purchasing a daily newspaper, yet the return on this investment is substantially more for members who make full use of the services offered.
COMPARISON OF CATERGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
STANDARD MEMBERSHIP - R2 385 per year
Businesses on the standard plan qualify for the following:
SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP - R 5 565 per year
It has been recognised that some companies want to offer stronger assistance to SAMFA and are in a position to pay substantially more than the standard subscription. The Sustaining Membership Fee is R5,565 per year excluding VAT.
Businesses on the sustaining plan qualify for the following additonal benefits over and above those on the standard plan:
1) 20% discount on all SAMFA training programmes.
2) 10% discount on advertising in any SAMFA publication
3) Free advert in any desired positions in the online SAMFA Buyer’s Guide
4) Free assistance with design and creation of digital copy for adverts that appear in our publications, S A Metal Finisher or the SAMFA Metal Finishing Handbook.
5) Free advice from the SAMFA help desk
1) One free page in any edition of S A Metal Finisher for advertorial space supporting your adverts.
2) Your business name and logo displayed in the Sustaining Member list on the Home Page of the SAMFA website including logos and links to your website. This information is repeated on the index page of the SAMFA online Buyer’s Guide.
3) Company logo and details in the Sustaining Member list that appear on the Editor’s Intro Page of S A Metal Finisher and the SAMFA Metal Finishing Handbook and Buyer’s Guide.
4) Priority positioning of your adverts in S A Metal Finisher